Magnet Elementary School (K-5)
Lottery Admission Preferences
- All assignments are made through an application and lottery process.
- Walk Zone Preference - an assignment preference given to all student applicants who reside in a one-half mile walk zone surrounding the school have automatic assignment.
- Sibling Attending Preference - an assignment preference given to student applicants who have a sibling currently attending the school and who will also be attending during the upcoming school year.
- Sibling Applying Preference– an assignment preference given to a student when siblings apply for Club Blvd Magnet during the same application period and one is selected.
- The lottery is conducted with assignment preferences in order of: sibling attending, siblings applying and general applicants. Assignment preferences are not a guarantee of assignment. There must be seats available at specific grade levels.